Reason to Believe
For the past 13 years, Reason to Believe’s—formerly Equine Therapy Center—mission has been to use the equine experience for positive change, emotional growth and learning.
As a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, Reason to Believe Therapeutic Riding Center exists to help at-risk children, damaged teens, developmentally-disabled adults and troubled young women develop skills to heal, learn responsibility and form trust.
Our goals in equine therapy:
- Challenge in a non-threatening way
- Break down defense barriers
- Promote change from dysfunctional patterns to successful and responsible patterns
- Improve communication, problem solving, anger management, self-esteem and relationship skills
- Build character through the development of love, self-control, patience and faithfulness
Our "Team of Healers" includes eight championship show horses and six miniature horses to teach individuals skills such as confidence, teamwork, trust and more.
Are you ready to do some Spring Cleaning?
We would love any donations for our
Saturday, May 2nd
Please bring your items to the ranch or
contact John Adams 405-206-2585
“At RTB, I was entrusted to fulfill my obligations without someone second-guessing my abilities. I felt like I belonged to a family for the first time in my life."
Christine found her calling to help special needs children after volunteering at RTB changed her outlook on life.
Reason to Believe on the OUTLOOK Cover!
Read a wonderful article about Reason to Believe in the November issue of the OUTLOOK Magazine. Thank you, Back40 Design and the OUTLOOK Magazine!